The Keil Centre aims to provide innovative, high-quality applied psychology and ergonomics solutions for business success.
We provide practical solutions based on sound research, deep professional knowledge, and our considerable business and management experience - not the latest fad or fashion. We have a range of established, award-winning products and we also offer bespoke solutions to meet specific organisational needs.
Our customers say we consistently:
- focus on identifying and addressing the real issues
- provide a flexible and responsive service
- offer reliable, independent and impartial advice on a wide range of human and organisational topics
- employ experienced staff, with whom they can develop a lasting and trusting business relationship
- educate, inform and avoid the "hard sell"