The Keil Centre is a private, independent, limited company of Chartered Psychologists and Registered Ergonomists offering professional services to industry, government and private individuals. Established in 1983, The Keil Centre is based in Edinburgh, UK, and has an international client base. In 2013 we established a new office in Perth, Western Australia. The Keil Centre aims to be the centre of expertise in providing innovative, high quality, integrated, applied psychology and ergonomic solutions.
Our customers say we consistently:
- focus on identifying and addressing the real issues
- provide a flexible and responsive service
- offer reliable, independent and impartial advice on a wide range of human and organisational topics
- employ experienced staff, with whom they can develop a lasting and trusting business relationship
- provide practical solutions based on sound research, deep professional knowledge, and our considerable business and management experience - not the latest fad or fashion
- educate, inform and avoid the "hard sell"
- respond promptly to crises
- offer treatment geared to getting people back to work without delay.
Registered Office: 18 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh. Registered in Scotland: Number 196855
Directors: Richard Scaife BSc(Tech), MSc, CPsychol, MIEHF, Eur.Erg, Kenneth Gray BSc CPsychol AFBPsS, Janette Edmonds BSc(Hons) MSc FIEHF CMIOSH
PO Box 7886, Cloisters Square, Perth WA 6850, Australia. ABN: 20945867878