As psychologists, we continue to provide professional support to clients through video and phone coaching and counselling sessions. We are also delivering online seminars for groups, teams and managers. These focus on:
- Managing the psychological impact of COVID-19,
- Helping them deal with the continued realities of working remotely; and
- supporting the transition to hybrid working/returning to the office.
If you feel you or your team might need more support, get in touch at email@example.com.
The Keil Centre has pooled expertise across our teams to produce some handouts, activities and tips on how to cope and boost resilience:
- As lockdown restrictions are gradually easing in the UK, we prepared some tips for managers and individuals to help ease the return to the office or hybrid working.
- As it is unclear how long the COVID-19 crisis is going to last, it is important to take steps to take care of our psychological health and wellbeing. In this handout we have listed 10 tips to help maintain psychological resilience.
- Many people are experiencing higher levels of anxiety than usual due to the threat to health posed by COVID-19 and the resulting disruption and uncertainty caused to everyday life. This handout contains suggestions and an exercise to help manage anxiety.
- The restrictions imposed on everyday life to limit the spread of COVID-19 have reduced the sense of autonomy and control normally taken for granted. For some this has heightened a sense of helplessness and distress. This handout contains a simple exercise to gain perspective and appropriately direct attention.
- In line with the theme of Mental Health Awareness Week 2020, you can also access an interesting and informative article on “kindness” and some activities to help boost your mental health.
- How can we manage the risk of 'the COVID wall' as the pandemic continues? This handout contains helpful strategies to adapt your wellbeing strategies from a sprint to a marathon.