The Keil Centre offers Team Development support that can truly engage members to fundamentally review the way they operate and to recognise and capitalise on its combined talent. Emphasis is put on helping participants to apply effectively those skills and techniques that address the management of the team’s live and “real” interpersonal tensions, communication issues, problem-solving scenarios and decision-making processes. Moreover, the learning can be transferred across different teams and situations, thereby setting the foundations for improved interpersonal and team behaviour across the whole organisation.
Who is it for?
The learning activities share a common underlying theme which aims to encourage team members to explore, review and resolve how and when they want to perform as a unit, and to agree for themselves what changes in current team dynamics, processes and structure will be necessary.
The content of a Team Development Programme will vary according to specific team circumstances. However, typically Team Development support includes:
- Offering each team member, by way of psychometrics, greater insight into how their interpersonal style impacts on overall team performance
- Identifying and owning a compelling vision for what the team can achieve
- Diagnosing those issues that require a team, as opposed to a group approach, and determining how to bridge any gaps
- Establishing ground-rules that underpin a high performance teamwork culture
- Establishing trust, especially in giving and receiving supportive but challenging feedback
- Securing individual commitment, performance and contribution
- Ensuring that team development is aligned to broader business objectives
Find out more
To find out more about Team Development support and how it may be beneficial to you or your organisation, please telephone our Edinburgh office on +44(0)131 229 6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will be in touch as soon as possible.