At times of organisational change it can be very difficult to maintain a clear sense of one's own preferred career direction, and whether this aligns with where the organisation is heading.
Also, the increasing trend towards "portfolio" careers makes it critical for individuals to review their career development on a regular basis, and plan their career change and progression with care.
People seek to manage a career change for many reasons, in order to:
- take responsibility for their own career development, in the absence of such opportunities at work
- identify barriers to career progression
- identify personal strengths and limitations
- enhance their self-presentation and interview skills
- manage relationships and conflict at work
- deal more effectively with work-related stress
- implement career plans
- pursue a more fulfilling career
At The Keil Centre we have considerable experience of helping individuals achieve successful career change. We offer an independent, confidential service which involves a series of meetings with a Chartered Psychologist expert in the field of career choice, change and development.