Lucean is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist with over 20 years’ expertise in areas of assessment and selection in both the Private and Public sectors. He is also a founding member of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology.
Lucean most recent work has been in the UK, USA and continental Europe, including
- the design and facilitation of leadership & motivation programmes for middle management;
- the design and facilitation of high performing team programmes, incorporating team method teaching designs and emphasising the potential on going learning resource of colleagues rather than ad hoc courses;
- designing and running assessment and development centres for middle and senior executives, including assessment for partner appointments;
- acting as an observer in assessment and development centres and assisting participants to think through how best to address the development needs identified;
- assessing the potential and development needs of marketing and HR teams for a major international IT business;
- assessing the suitability of candidates for board level appointments in Plc businesses;
- one to one coaching and development for individual managers and their teams;
- job modelling including building a competency framework for call centre operations and other businesses;
- the design of personal development programmes using actors to help participants address specific needs such as projection of gravitas, the development of confidence and to rehearse difficult scenarios and/or conversations.
Lucean has also developed text to support the interpretation of psychometric measures such as the 16PF, OPQ, and Morrisby Profile.