Louise is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist and a Founder of The Keil Centre.
She manages The Keil Centre's Assessment and Development programmes, helping organisations to realise the potential of their people. She has many years experience of Human Resources Management and was a senior manager for an international Business Services Group before joining The Keil Centre in 1997. She works with individuals, teams and organisations to help them to achieve lasting change.
Louise is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society.
- Providing executive coaching and career development support to senior managers from a diverse range of public and private sector organisations
- Bespoke Leadership Development Programmes for public and private sector organisations using a range of learning processes to develop organisation-specific capabilities; including 360 degree feedback, action learning, coaching, cross-business projects, workshops and large group interventions
- Design of 'Keil's 7 Steps to Optimal Performance' - Programme translating latest thinking and psychological research into practical application for improved individual performance, motivation and confidence
- Design and delivery of career resilience workshops to provide individuals with the tools to help them to manage their own careers and build their personal resilience in coping with changing expectations at work
- Design of organisation-specific competency frameworks, and supporting their use for selection, performance review, development, job evaluation and culture change
- Development Centres, including observer training, design of bespoke simulated exercises and development planning process
- Senior level in-depth assessments for posts in a range of public and private sector organisations
- Processes to support organisations in managing change, including communication and improvement groups, surveys and workshops