Ken is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist whose professional experience spans a wide spectrum of contemporary Assessment, Development and Talent Management agendas, both within the public and private sector. He has particular expertise in helping teams and individuals during times of organisational change, using powerful facilitation and feedback approaches that encourage and support the strengthening of healthy and productive working relations. Ken has also designed and refined processes that enable organisations to better integrate their Selection, Development and Performance Review systems.
- Design and facilitation of Team and Leadership Development Programmes at all levels, including Executive. Most recently this has included working with the Team McLaren Mercedes Formula One Race and Test Teams, and the IT Division of a Financial Services business
- Design and delivery of Assessment programmes both in the UK and overseas. These range from ad hoc assessments through to the project management of large-scale assignments involving over 1000 employees. Most recently, Ken has introduced more objective selection processes into two leading NHS Trusts
- Ken is currently engaged in a pioneering project with a NHS Foundation Trust in revolutionising the way it rewards, develops, appraises and incentivises employees, both in management and clinical areas. This is a unique NHS initiative achieved in partnership with the Trust's own Organisational Development team
- Design and facilitation of Assessment and Development Centres, including Job Analysis and Competency Development, communication of policy, exercise development and assessor/observer training. Level A and B qualified, with experience of managing Assessment and Management Development programmes overseas
- Executive and Personal Development Coaching and the design and delivery of Personal and Career Management Development Workshops. These carry the individual forward from identification of strengths and development priorities, to the production and implementation of meaningful development action plans
- Design of a Users' Guide for 'Preparing for and Conducting Competency Based Interviews'. This is customised to specific client requirements and introduced through workshops. Primarily for non-HR personnel, it provides specific questions and practical guidance on recording and evaluating interview performance across a wide cross section of competencies
- The development of a Competency based 360º Appraisal Questionnaire and Profiling systems. The profile helps the individual to navigate between identified individual development needs and a menu of associated development suggestions