Purpose of the Role:
To provide a range of project and administrative support to 2 Consultants and exceptional service to all Keil Centre clients via phone, email and in-person. To work professionally and efficiently within a self-managed team to produce high quality written materials as well as supporting day-to-day running of the office
- Manage the electronic diaries of the Consultants who you support
- Support in the design, development and production of materials, be that for virtual or face-to-face application
- Coordinate, organise and liaise with client contacts on project arrangements
- Review documents and materials for print
- Print and prepare project materials and packs
- Support and assist on allocated business responsibility areas
- Manage online systems; survey and psychometric testing tools as required
- On a daily basis, check e-mail and answer the phone to deal with enquiries and project progress. Continuously update and manage electronic diaries. Plan, prioritise and complete a range of administrative work to support Occupational Consultants.
- Be responsive to changing needs of client, or when other support staff / Consultants are out of the office. Our consultants are frequently out of the office working with clients, so we need someone who is autonomous and helps others when required. It is essential to be flexible when plans change.
- Review presentations, proposals, workshop materials and reports for correct grammar, accuracy and TKC styling. Print, collate and prepare materials as required. Ensure materials are packaged, emailed or sent in good time.
- Strong presentation is important, so we need someone with an eye for detail and layout. Given the nature of our work, you will have access to confidential information, and maintaining confidentiality is an essential aspect of this post.
- Arrange all travel requirements for Consultants in as much advance as possible. Book all travel and accommodation needs using preferred suppliers and value principles. Maintain up-to-date and efficient record systems.
- Carry out tasks on a variety of IT applications. There is an increasing demand for data analysis to be carried out as part of projects, so expertise in Excel and the ability to present diagram charts and other information attractively in PowerPoint will be a distinct advantage. We license survey software, in which training would be provided. However, the skill and interest to quickly learn the use of such tools is an essential requirement of the role.
- In addition to email, the main method of contact with our customers will be over the phone. It is essential that you are confident at, and enjoy, building and maintaining good relationships. Groups you may deal with include: clients, potential clients, support staff, consultants, associates, suppliers etc.
- Office duties such as maintaining records, ordering office supplies and general housekeeping are divided between the support staff. You will be expected to contribute to these activities. Other more involved business responsibilities will be allocated to you in line with business need as well as your skills & interests.
- The Keil Centre is a progressive business and we encourage continuous improvement in what we do. As such, you will need to proactively develop your own skills and knowledge, producing quality work and identifying areas for improvements. Willingly take on new ways of working.
- Willingly help out when colleagues are under pressure and proactively ask for help in return.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Medium to high-level administration experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Resilience working under pressure
- Work full time (35 hours/week)
- Experience in a project coordination / management role
- Experience in a PA role
- Skills in spreadsheeting and online survey tools
**Please submit your CV and covering letter to Tammy@keilcentre.co.uk by 14 October 2020
Normal place of work: 18 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 8HQ
Normal hours of work: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, (one-hour lunch)
Holiday entitlement: 25 days per year, plus 10 public holidays
Bonus: A discretionary bonus is paid at the end of the financial year (June) if the company has been performing particularly well
Pension: 3% employer contribution