Organisational Psychologist, Ergonomist or Human Factors Specialist (Australia)
To meet our Australian business growth, The Keil Centre is seeking to appoint a senior, experienced organisational psychologist, ergonomist or human factors specialist, with proven capability in applying their knowledge to improve health and safety.
The role involves:
- Assessing client needs
- Project managing and delivering high quality solutions
- Managing client relationships and developing future business
- Working with colleagues to innovate, deliver projects, share expertise and develop new ideas for the business
- Growing your own capabilities and supporting others in their development
The successful candidate will be given training and guidance in our service and product range, as well as encouragement to follow their own areas of interest and expertise.
We are flexible on your location: you may be based in any major city in Australia, noting that the majority of our current clients are based in Perth or Brisbane, and that travel to client sites is required fairly often.
The salary is competitive, based on experience, plus discretionary bonus.
For the right candidate there is also the opportunity to acquire equity in the business, and take a key role in its development and future direction.
- Significant human factors expertise in at least one of our key service areas, e.g.
- Human factors in product design and systems engineering
- Control room design and engineering
- Human performance and human reliability analysis
- Human factors in incident investigation
- Safety culture and leadership
- Fatigue management
- Experience in delivering evidence-based solutions and recommendations founded on strong psychological / ergonomic principles
- Experience of a range of project types, including developing and delivering training courses
- A demonstrable track record of client management, business development and commercial success
- Ability to manage a range of projects at any one time, working in a highly-autonomous fashion, with support from colleagues elsewhere in Australia and UK
- Membership of a relevant professional body, or working towards this
- A willingness to travel across Australasia and occasionally worldwide
- Experience of a range of industry sectors would be highly desirable
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet our criteria to Angela Jeremic: email@example.com