Experienced Project Coordinator
Full-time – Edinburgh City Centre
Salary circa £22-24k, depending on experience
You will provide administrative support for up to 2 Consultants within the Business Psychology and Wellbeing team and exceptional service to all Keil Centre clients via phone, email and in-person. This involves working professionally and efficiently within a deadline-driven, responsive environment. You will support the design and production of high-quality technical materials (e.g. presentations, workshop activities, reports, web pages), as well as helping out with the day-to-day running of the office as part of a self-managed team. We will train you to administer and score psychometric tests which may take you out of the office from time-to-time.
- Coordinate, organise and liaise with clients on project arrangements
- Design and layout of materials for print, including project/training materials, reports, presentations and marketing bulletins
- Detailed proof-reading of reports
- Manage the electronic diaries of Consultants
- Book all project-related domestic and international travel for Consultants
- Manage online systems; survey and psychometric testing tools, as required
- Support and assist on allocated business responsibility areas
- Provide backup administrative support to the Clinical Coordinator
- Assist with general running of the office
The successful candidate is likely to possess most of the following attributes:
- Medium to high-level administration experience
- Confidence in dealing directly with clients
- Highly proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Creative, with an enthusiasm for information technology
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- An eye for detail and layout, producing quality work and identifying areas for improvements
- Ability to work on own initiative when consultants are away from the office
- Resilience working under pressure and flexibility in responding to changing circumstances
- Willingly help out when colleagues are under pressure and proactively ask for help in return
Experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Design of complex Excel spreadsheets for data analysis purposes
- Graphic design of materials
- Use of online survey tools
Established in 1983, The Keil Centre is a privately-owned consultancy of Chartered Psychologists, Ergonomists and Clinical & Counselling Psychologists, with a Head Office in central Edinburgh and a branch in Australia. We work with household name clients across the world in both the public and private sector. We pride ourselves in the high standards of our work, our professional integrity and our ability to work collaboratively with our clients. We were the first business in Scotland to be recognised at Platinum level by Investors in People, emphasising the friendly, fun, nurturing and inclusive nature of our culture. We continue to enjoy steady growth and a strong demand for our products and services.
Normal place of work: 18 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 8HQ
Normal hours of work: 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday
Holiday entitlement: 25 days per year, plus 10 public holidays
Additional benefits: private healthcare, after 6 months, and discretionary annual company bonus
Please provide your CV and a detailed covering letter that sets out why you are interested in the position and evidence of your capability on the essential and highly desirable skills described above.
Please email your CV and detailed covering letter to Claire Irvine - firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to our Edinburgh office to attend a full interview and assessment process.
If you have any questions about the position, you can phone the office on 0131 229 6140 and speak to Claire Irvine.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE