The Keil Centre can help your organisation to review its processes for succession planning and the development of talent. A key strand in developing talent is supporting people to be able to effectively manage their own careers.
We have designed and run career management workshops for many years. These are tailored to the needs of the organisation, but might typically involve the following elements:
- Understanding of the factors influencing careers in today's organisational world and the skills involved in managing your own career
- Building personal and career resilience
- A stocktake of career to date - learning from the past in order to clarify direction and priorities for the future
- Increased clarity about personal style, strengths, motivators and needs and how to match these with potential career opportunities
- Identification of marketable skills, achievements and expertise and increased understanding of how best to present these
- Preparing for assessment processes - CVpreparation, interviews, assessment centres
Enhanced career management skills help individuals to focus their efforts, become proactive in identifying opportunities for which they are well suited and lead to increased motivation and job satisfaction.